Other Destinations Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in other destinations. Inc Brazil, Australia, New Zealand.
bora bora
3 Posts
I don't have the info you are looking for, but me and my wife are planning going for my 50th birthday in two years time. We can't book yet though because i think it might be too early yet, but Virgin holidays do a sea hut holiday that looks very nice. We've also been looking at Kuoni travel to get an idea of how much it will cost and how we would get there. I still don't know if you fly round the Australian way or over the United States yet though. Also we have been looking at Princess cruises because they do a cruise around the islands, but think my wife wants to stay in a on-the-sea hut.
:)
My wife and I stayed in Bora Bora three years ago. We stayed in Pearl Beach Resort and loved it. If you let me know what sort of information you are looking for, I'll try to give any adivce that I can.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.