Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi Dimond

i take it you have read the members reviews in the skiathos section of the hotel review forum!!

wizard
Yes, thank you. I was just hoping for maybe a few more from 2006 - someone to whom I could ask just a few more questions. Seems to be a good hotel.
i stayed there in 2005 and when i was in Skiathos in 2006 went back to say hi to Dimitris and his family, they have renovated the bar/pool area and it looks fantastic, which is great as that is where you mostly eat your breakfast, unless you take it to your room.

If you want any more info let me know or email dimitris himself, there is a computer in reception and he's always emailing i got a lot of info off him before we travelled there last time
Hi Diamond, just to let you know we have gone to the Bourtzi for the last 3 years and it is lovely. A good location and a smart little hotel. We had also booked to go again this year in June (we booked last August) with Kosmar and have now had a letter saying there has been a reduction in the number of rooms allocated to them and they cannot no longer offer this hotel to us!!
We are so annoyed, we booked and had it confirmed to us last August, The accommodation they offered us is a studio 2 km outside of skiathos town, no aircon or breakfast which is what we booked, but offering no refund either.
So to answer your question the Bourtzi is lovely, but beware as something seems to be happening there - and as for Kosmar......... :rage

cheers
Jan
Hi Jan

I noticed the Bourtzi in the Kosmar brochure which I had picked up just before Christmas.

You'll have a lovely time there Diamond and if you're lucky you may bump into a very handsome man! :lol:
do you mean this one??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/sallybear/Skiathos093.jpg

Apologies for my red face and gigglyness, damn that ouzo it just flows and flows at that hotel :lol:
No not that one, but if you're in Skiathos and the end of July you might bump into him! :lol:
ill be there busying myself from about June till September :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.