Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
When are you flying shrimper? We're flying from there on the 27th Oct early in the morning, so I'd be interested in any replies too.
Halen T,we shall be back before you go so I will let you know how it was
what time are you calling early , our flight is 5am on 24 October , let us know how you got on
We flew on August 25th at 7.15am from Bristol, with easy jet and had no hold up at all, went straight through security at about 4.45am, quickest we have been through. There was quite a few people about but all ran smoothly.

On our return we also went through the airport really quickly we were very pleased with the whole experience at Bristol this year!
Just back from holiday and i said I would report on going through security at Bristol Airport. I looked at my watch as we joined the queue and in 10 minutes we were out the other end, this was at 4-45am and the only difference was I had to take everything out of me pockets and my wife had to take her cardigan off. No electrical things were asked to be switched on. At Palma airport today I was not asked to take my Tablets out of my bag it all seamed very casual
Thanks for that info, we fly from Bristol on Friday our flight is 5.15 am , we didn't have any problems in August either when we flew from Bristol but our flight time then was 1pm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.