Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
We are staying here in about 2-3 weeks time, looks great. We have been to Lanza 3 times so we fancied a change :)
I noticed by previous replys there is a guy on here who lives across the road from the Broncemar, do you have any photos etc? We are going for a weeks holiday on Saturday 20th Jan 8) Also we would be interested in hiring a 4x4 during our stay. Any info appreciated thanks :)
Help I have just booked these apt's in TC without first reading the reviews,I cant help thinking I have made a mistake,althought the reviews are quite mixed oppinions,some good some bad. We are going on 13 oct for 2 weeks, I also notice there is no mention of aircon would I need it in october,what is the weather like then? I normally couldn't do with-out the aircon. Lynne
Me and my bf have just booked to stay here next July without reading any reviews for either the hotel or resort. Been reading reviews on here and other sites and i'm starting to worry already.

Can anyone give us anymore info? We want to cancel asap if we decide it's not for us.

Cheers.
Merged with existing topic which may have some information.

luci :wave
Hi Laura I will be going here in october, but I deffo wouldn't go here in july because there is no air-conditioning and the heat would be unbearable in my opinion,I think air-conditioning is a must in the peak months. Lynne
Can anyone tell me if there is a decent supermarket close to these apartments. Or if not close by is there a large one in the resort of caleta.
There's a good Netto just across the road in the shopping centre, several other Nettos dotted around Caleta and a big Spar in the Atlantico centre (3 mins drive/15 mins stroll away) :wink:
Hi everyone,

The hubby and I are looking to book 11 nights at the Broncemar Beach in June. We've never been to Fuerteventura before and wondered what the resort of Costa Caleta is like? We are both late 20's, like something to do in the evening, but are not interested in nightclubs really.

Also, has anyone stayed at the Broncemar Beach? If so, your advice would be helpful!

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Donna :tup
Caleta CLICK HERE is a lovely resort and the Broncemar Beach is in a fantastic spot - very close to plenty of nice bars, restaurants and shops, and just a short stroll from the beach CLICK HERE. Caleta isn't a nightclubs kind of place, but you'll still find plenty to do in the evenings. I haven't stayed at the Broncemar Beach, but I have considered it when looking at holidays, because of its location.
Hi Donna

You can read hotel reviews HERE and resort reports HERE ;)

Pippy :)
Caleta is great. Ideal for families.

Lots of bars, shops and restaurants to visit in the evening. A long promenade for pleasant after dinner strolls.
No nightlife in terms of clubs, but plenty to see and do.

Broncemar Beach is in a good position close to all amenities. I have never stayed there but it looks clean and comfortable. Busy in the height of summer, but should be nice in June.
My friend stayed here last September for a week, she booked through Holidaynights and her flights through Avro and all 3 of them went for just over £500. She loved it, I have seen the pics and it looked really nice. I have been to Caleta before and I am coming back to Caleta again this summer, it is a lovely resort in fact the whole of the island is beautiful.
Looking into maybe booking up to stay at the broncemar beach for the last two weeks in july, have noticed it doesnt have air conditioning, would you say it is a nesseity, i have heard that the nights are a lot cooler than the days. Also would love to hear your thoughts in general on this complex. look forward to hearing your replys. many thanx
vickie :cheers
UPDATE:

Since I last posted my brother has booked now to stay at the Broncemar Beach in July, he couldnt get an apartment on the complex me and my sister and our families are staying at, so went with the Broncemar instead. So we will get a chance to have a good nose around the place now. He booked through Holiday Nights and got a week for £250 for all 3 of them in a one bedroom apartment, his flights were £390 with thomson fly.
Hi All,

There are 8 of us going to the Broncemar Beach on the 9th of July flying from Humberside.
We have never been before and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice and help.
There is a mixture of ages, my boyfriend and myself are 18, his cousins 17 and 13, his brother 15 and then his aunty and his parents, and when reading about the Broncemar Beach on different reviews it sounds like it has something for everyone, and was wondering if this is true.

Costa Caleta looks amazing and I'm sure we will all find something we like there but was just wanting a little more information on the Broncemar Beach itself.

I've had this booked for months and I've read lots of reviews etc but would like a little more info

Thanks
i'm also a little worried about the no aircon!! has anyone been to Broncemar in early july time?
We went there in october last year and that was hot! I had a fan with me. I said to my other half, there is no way I would come to this hotel in July or August, it would be unbearable! in my opinion.
Went in January. Broncer Beach was superb, the apartment we got was the biggest apartment we have ever been in. Didn't eat in the hotel as you are very close to all the amenities. (although found resort small, you can walk round it in an afternoon). Drinks in the hotel were pretty expensive magners v expensive

BARS:Would recommend The Sportsbar for lunch and watching sport!!!! must have biggest tv in the resort.
You must try The Flower of Scotland quizzes every night followed by play your cards right and karoke. Really good atmosphere (went here most nights)(opposite fado rock)
The 60's bar is good for breakfast but please don't use the large irish bar round the corner total rip off merchants. (Had to chase after change, give him 50 euros and bill came to 10 euros)

RESTAURANTS: You must try fado rock (not the portugese one) steaks are to die for. Busy at night better at lunchtime if you have a big appetite like me.

TRIPS:V V expensive, always go on trips when on holiday but not here would have blown the budget

Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.