America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
I'm not clear about your question.... :) Are you asking how Thompson charges you for your villa or about
using a credit vs debit card while you are in Florida? Is this a security deposit required in case you damage
the villa?
How/where did you book the holiday. If in a Thomson shop then talk with them. You could spend the price of the holiday on calls and still be no nearer. The shop will have contact numbers not available to you. Alternative if you booked on the net is to go into a shop and ask them to find out. As you say telephoning you get to talk to someone different every time. You could also email them.

Regarding credit on your card that is a personal matter for you but consider but if it is rejected due to lack of funds/credit then that could create even more problems. I can only speak from my time in business but we would normally just take a swipe - but you cannot just assume.There were also just the odd occasions when we put it through and then did a credit at the end of the hire.

Never been to the states but youngest does for both business and pleasure. He always uses a Visa Debit card - he does not have a credit card.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.