Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
also hopeing to book direct with balken holidays is this firm ok are the planes ok got a really good price with these again listening to to many stories but heard the planes this firm have are really bad
but i am sure a read somewhere that as from last year they started using bigger better planes sorry for all the questions just trying to get it right
thank you for any help/tips
There are answers to some of your questions -
HERE (Balkan Holidays)
HERE (Balkan, things to do)
and HERE (Dancing bears, children, pickpockets, ladies of the night)

You have been told by experts on Bulgaria that the stories you have been told are not really true, and that nowadays the aircraft chartered by Balkan are likely to be Airbuses.

Bulgaria is very child friendly, and they are welcome everywhere.

Peter
hello
yes i know i have already asked questions like this before but i am allowed to ask again
i was asking any members that have been there this year or any members that did not anwer me before also asking if there is any advice on things for children to do outside of the hotels like little funfairs,waterparks,bungees,pubs with things for kids to do or anything like this
also some members might of used balkan direct this year to tell me what the planes and reps are like when you book direct not through travel agents
also yes i did ask again about pickpockets,muggings,ladies or the night i know this happens in lots of places aboard i just wanted holidaymakers/parents who have been lately to see what they thought was it safe as a parent just trying to get it right as i really fancy going to iberostar sunny beach resort it looks stunning
thank you any members for your help and advise
hello again
peter i was not trying to put bulgaria down in any way i do not know whats its like i suppose i am just listening to to many stories the hotel i am looking at looks the best i have ever stayed in looks luxury and the reviews for the hotel are really fab
thanks
Millymol

When you book Balkan Holidays direct you are getting exactly the same as if you booked Balkan Holidays through a travel agent. Same Flights, same reps, same transfer bus. The only difference is that the travel agent does not get a cut when you book direct and if you booked through the internet I believe you get a small discount.

Patka
thank patka
you have really put my mine at rest
thanks
just returned from iberostar sunny beach resort, had a great time , the shops, the people, the beach, had no hassle at all, would certainly go there again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.