Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
11 weeks on Friday.
Renting private villa with family (9 of us in total) about 5kms from Albena.
First time to Bulgaria for all of us.
Going to Albena for the 31st time on 5th june for two weeks. Tonyt :tup :tup :tup :sun2
Will pay our respects when I pass by Baldurs home for many years.
Hi Tony
I never met Baldur but I still feel this is his forum.
We're off to Nessebar for 2 weeks on 12th June.

We missed going to GS last year cos of illness so really looking forward to a relaxing time in the sun.

Sol Bay and Mare on All inc (yeah yeah, I know) but will eat out in the Old Town when it suits.

Anyone suggest some nice 'trips' to go on. We will do Khan's Tent as a given but other more local to the area would be of interest. I hear there is a Mountains style trip. We like to really meet the people rather than the more tourist type routes.

Regards Jim and Monica
Monaco, there is a trip into the Blue Mountains, including a visit to a crystal factory, which is supposed to be interesting, although we haven't done it. Sozopol is worth a trip, and the reps include that with the Ropotamo River cruise, which makes a relaxing day out.
Last time we were at the Bay/Mare, we got one of the hotel's taxi drivers to drive us around for a few hours(his choice of places) which was different - I can't recall his name, but he & his son both drive taxis for the hotel.
Nessebar old town is well worthy of several strolls up down and around, with some really good places to eat.
Thanks for the info DH32.

We will check out the Blue Mountain trip as we have heard it is good. I have breathing trouble so if it includes too much 'steep' walking I may have to decline the Incline.

The Sozopol and Cruise trip sounds great as we do enjoy a boat ride. We have been on three previous day trips to Nessebar (but never actually stayed) so know The Old Town pretty well. Using the local taxi's chappies is always useful so hopefully we'll get a good one.

cheers for your time and may contact you before we go if we need any other info.

Jim.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.