Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I wouldn't have thought it would be possible a sit is miles away. But I may be wrong. We have stayed at both resorts and though the dolmuses go all over I never saw them go this far.
Hi John,

Of course you can take a bus from Bodrum to Fethiye! I'm not sure if they go direct (you may have to change at Aydin, I think?) but they definitely travel there.

It isn't actually the small dolmus' which do the long trips - the larger buses/coaches travel the long distances. They're very cheap too - and very reliable.

Strawberry
Yes strawberrys correct, Go to Bodrum bus station, Get information from the Bus kiosks, It wont cost the earth, I took one from Bodrum to Marmaris and it cost me 16 lira I had to change my bus 3 times I didnt know that when I left Bodrum, It was rather funny actually as the 1st driver paid the 2nd driver for the next journey and the 2nd paid the 3rd for the last journey.
Thanks all for the info ,I knew someone would be able to help . Any idea of the time scale involved ? regards wee-john . :D :D
Sorry m8 I can only give you the time my bus took from Bodrum to Marmaris which was 3 Hours, It would certainly be less than that as Marmaris is further from Bodrum, You wont have a problem as when you change buses if you do the next bus is waiting for you, Hope this helps.

*Edit as per T&C please do not post in phone text thanks Briar
Hi Wee John,

The journey should take aproximately 4 hours. By the way, I was wrong about you needing to change at Aydin; it's Mugla you would need to change at to get the connecting bus to Fethiye.

Hope you have a nice trip! :D

Strawberry
Hi all . thanks for all the info .much appreciated . Regards wee-john . :glynis s,erefe .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.