UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
hi kazza -not sure if this would be your thing if your looking for a "full on" sort of place but this is a lovely place for a weekend break anytime of year - we went in autumn and our neibours went here for two weeks in the summer holidays and had a "ball" http://www.sandy-balls.co.uk/. its more low key than the likes of pontins/haven/butlins but they have plenty of amentities on site including both indoor/outdoor pools. it is right in new middle of the new forest and beautiful all around with some lovely places to eat. :D :D . i know many people that go here time and time again. you can get good deals on late bookings - i could of got a six berth luxury caravan for £199 last weekend probably would need to book well in advance for anything in the school holidays tho

lyn
I went away last year with my mother for a weeks break and had a lovely time.
We stayed at Riveiara bay holiday centre in Brixham south Devon.
I was wondering if it was going to be o.k.
I was impressed the holiday centrewas clean and pleasing to the eye the service from the staff was good if not excellent.
We had the cheapest accomidation and i couldnt fault it it was in excellent condition and well maintained.
We didn,t use the facilitys but believe they were good.
The cost of the holiday was value for money and good customer service mum and i always look for a bargain!
I beleive there is a web site and there sister park is Landscove Brixham and that is also another excellent park what ever you choose i hope you find and have a good holiday!
I love Center Parcs, it might be a little more expensive but it is so relaxed yet loads to do.
We had a long weekend in the Isle of Wight ( 2 adults and teen and child) run by Renowned holidays
( tel 08708 900444)
When we went we booked last minute(50% discount) it was half board very cheep and included ferry crossing. The beach was lovely lots to do around I of W . Accomodation a bit basic but clean the camp had the feel of an old Butlins,before they went money mad. Food excellent.
It felt like you had gone abroad with the ferry. Very hilly though :hyper
Would go back again :D
We live near Heathrow and it took us 1hour (not rushing) on M3 to portsmouth and 20 to 30 min. ferry then was about 20 min to site.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.