EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi Not Jerry Springer,

Suggest that, as you haven't even seen Bulgaria yet, you go there and see if you like 1) the country and 2) a particular area of the country.

Asking for recommendations for agents is an ideal way to potentially be bombarded by posts which may (or may not) have ulterior motives.

As you are to be based near Varna, from a previous post that you made, there are an estimated 400 Estate Agents in Varna for you to browse. :wink:
Yeah, I know Baldur. But being as I'm only out there for two weeks it would make sense to see the type of things that are available and at what cost before we go. Otherwise I might end up spending a large part of my hols just doing leg-work.
there are a load of property agents around by the kuban hotel and there is a couple down by the spider bar nearest to the beach
Otherwise I might end up spending a large part of my hols just doing leg-work.

Even if you go with predetermined properties in mind and pre-arranged viewing, you almost certainly WILL spend most of your holidays doing leg work.

We had two fortnight holidays within a few weeks of each other last year, when property hunting, and were absolutely K*******d at the end of them!

A quick search on google for "bulgarian property", "property in bulgaria", etc., will bring up many thousands of sites on which you can do some preliminary research.
as lesb says there are loads of agents around the resort.and even more unfinished apartments.
Check out Martin at BulgarianEscapes just opened his office in the new Iberostar Hotel in central Sunny Beach. He is a good honest lad and certainly not a hard seller. My family went out for a meal with him and his team and treated like kings. He was credit checked out by the Iberostar group thoroughly as well.

If you contact him send him my regards Feeky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.