Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Byala
5 Posts
I was last summer but the infrastructure of the place is not very well developed , hopefully after 5-6 years everything will be ok .

There is no big choice of entertainment there, but very peaceful and calm place for rest.

I know someone who has bought there if you want send me your e-mail by personal message and you could swap pics etc

Regards
For anyone thinking of going to Byala may I point out that it is NOT just outside Varna but nearer to Sunny Beach.

On THIS map it is in square 4 at the junction of vertical columns I & J.

It's actually near nowhere.

Patka
For anyone thinking of going to Byala may I point out that it is NOT just outside Varna but nearer to Sunny Beach.

On THIS map it is in square 4 at the junction of vertical columns I & J.

It's actually near nowhere.

Patka

Byala is between Sunny Beach and Varna , just after Obzor if you are coming from Sunny Beach. Approximately 30-40min driving from Varna or Sunny Beach.
Exactly Debbie, you have just confirmed my statement, that Byala is NOT just outside Varna. After 30+ visits to Bulgaria and not just the resorts, I am pretty confident of my facts.

Patka
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.