Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
:tup Thanks for that. We are going back to La Carihuela in June/July next year so if we fancy a sandwich will pop in :tup
Lol - just walked passed it.

Sanji x
You will love it , the specials can be seen in the glass case and as all sandwiches are made fresh to order you can watch it being made, they are substancial and excellent value. Check out trip advisor for reviews, when i return this place is going to be a must.
Here you go - after reading this thread, I got the camera out the next time we walked by. :smile:

For those we don't 'do' street names - It's situated near the end of La Carihuela beach just before the last chiringuito, and as you start to come to the end of the promenade, before you walk around the headland heading towards Torremolinos - just back behind the promenade 'gardens' underneath the apartments that all have yellow and white striped awnings.

http://i50.tinypic.com/141k235.jpg

Sanji
We went a couple of times when we were over in June. A very friendly couple who are trying very hard.The prices are reasonable and the beer was nice and chilled.They have newspapers to read if you dont fancy coughing up 2.5 euros.
Would highly recommend this establishment for a tasty snack.
(seemed to be very popular with the locals which is always a good sign)
Des.xxx
Good photo sanji, a few days before i returned home people were actually reserving tables so a good sign for them, they really do deserve to succeed.
hi sanji, have you any idea what the name of those apartments are that you mentioned? thanks
I don't know those apartments Cart53 but if you are wanting some sea view/beach front apartments send me a pm and I'll pass on the ones I know of. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.