Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Try looking on 'www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk'
Hope it helps
hi my wife and i are staying at the cala nova apts in puerto rico on 30th june its our first time at these apts,anybody been . also any good places to eat ,and whats the best bars cheers
'San Miguel' "Churchill's" "las brassas" "el toro" "Oscars" really lots off good restaurants just look for the busy ones.

M & M's for cheap drink, an i mean cheap !

i think i will leave it up to you to find the good pubs as we are all different and some i like you might not. ( one tip, don't go out to early, as most things start happening a bit later )

enjoy :) :) :)
Been to PR 4 times never stayed here. Any comments on these apartments, they seem to get good reviews
aprtments are nice, always get comments on how thoroughly they clean there which is always good. pool area can get quite congested at peak times but its only 10 mins from the beach at an idle stroll. Alot of people return year after year which is a great accolade. Thomas cook website should have pictures, or holidaywatchdog.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.