Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Calangute Area
5 Posts
We have stayed in calangute a few times always enjoyed it, last time we stayed there in 2013 we found it far to busy it was a nightmare crossing the road, so thought it was time for a change and stayed in candolim last year, found it a lot better everything seemed more compacked loads of bars and restaurants within walking distance,must say I am shocked about the public bar never been in there when there has not been many in,if you like goa why not give candolim a try.
Danny
Hi
yes danny we have been to candolim and enjoyed a lovely meal in the Mango grove and to be honest its much nicer place and more realistic and safer to walk around and we found a little locals bar Nino Nooks great little locals bar but it might be time to have a move on for a year
Is there any bus from Dabolim Airport, Goa Calangute Baga beaches or suggest any other cheap options
There is no direct bus ( unless it's been introduced since I was there.) I think you have to change at Panjim.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.