Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
in the main building the rooms are paired up A and B, they have 1 main door leading into a small corridor, then 2 rooms of it.
Room A can fit 4 tightly, but 3 easily and is a standard hotel room
Room B is open apartment with fridge, no cooker, ideal for 2/3

If u are in the opposite block, these are the apartments with 1 bedroom plus living room for families. These are also used as self catering and have facilities.

6 of 1 half a dozen on other.
Kids will love entertainment as mine are 7 & 6 and they thought FAB despite no kids club in day.
Bar is 10am to 12pm, no wristband...photo ID card issued for AI
Hi
Thanks for the info! Think ill just take pot luck on what we get, its only a base at the end of the day, as long as its clean im not too bothered. I like the idea of cards much better than wrist bands, at least there will be no white marks to try and cover up!!
Pleased there is a fridge, although we are all inclusive I like to keep snacks and drinks for the kids cos my lot are always eating.
Realy looking forward to it, thanks for al your help.
Cheers supersox
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.