Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi all

I'm back! I sort of forgot about this forum for a while and haven't logged in for ages. Hope all the Calella Veterans are okay. I haven't been back for a while now, in fact the last time I went was in October 2010 and it absolutely poured with rain. Still it was nice to go and see the old place again and catch up with a few people. I took a bunch of photos all round town and put them on Flickr, just search for Holidaystar67. There's also the Calella Segle xx page on Facebook, that has tons of photos and stuff on there. All from local people and going back for years.

Star67
Hi Star,
Nice to see you back, I'm a bit buzy at the moment, still looking for Peachy to reply.

@ Peachy:
I got your card, but it gave no new address for you, so please contact me again. I still have the same email address that is on all my stickers, from the beginning.
Love from Netherlands
Hi Dutchfan :wave:

Despite Glynis emaling Peachy for you they have never responded and they have not logged on to Holiday Truths since Wed Sep 14, 2011 so I am afraid I don't think they will ever reply.

Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.