Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hi nicnak001 - yes you can just walk into any of the hotel pools , everyone else did , and you can also use any hotel toilet as the out side toilets charge you 50 stinkies to use (and yes the toilets are very stinky aswell) think regular bulgaria holiday makers will know what we mean :wink:

cheers
Thanks Jason/Andrea,
That puts my mind at rest a little. I thought you could anyway, well you could on other resorts I'd been to. You know what some travel agents are like!! :P
Hi nicnac,

normally your not aloud to use the sunchairs without paying for them so if the poolman goes your direction just pick up your moneybelt ..I had this in Albena, Laguna Beach pool..stayed in Laguna Mare with a small pool and really liked that giant pool. After day 1 the poolman will know that you just come for a swim. (I came after my beachtime around 5pm!)
I think I paid 2Lv in 2003 :?
Thanks Tanjette
I'm sure we will find somewhere we can sneak in!! :oops:
I see your taking young kids nic,straight across the road from the golden dreams apts you'll see the trakie plaza hotel......I recommend you use that one.....it has a fantastic sized pool with slides etc.the cost of a sunbed and brolly for the day was 6levs,around £2 ,so well worth it.just a cautionary note...please take good care crossing that road i mentioned,you have to time it right with traffic....as one inflatable learned the hard way :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.