All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Have you looked at holidays in Sharm?
Thomson have 2 flights a week from Newcastle so 10 night holidays available. Thomas Cook also have one flight a week to Sharm.
There are some lovely hotels and the weather will be warm enough to sunbathe.
Thomson have the Sensatori hotel which is lovely and Thomas Cook the Stella de Mar which is also excellent.
Have a look at the websites of these companies.
If they are parking at Newcastle the code NPLPARK gives a great discount.
thanks Jay Trip they went to Sharm earlier this year, they stayed at Reef Oasis Blue Bay &Spa . they loved the hotel and did toy with going again, but they are thinking they should spread their wings and try somewhere maybe further afield.
they are hoping to get away for the 2 weeks but depends on destination and price.
What about The Premier Le Reve in Hurgarda, a fabulous 5* adult only AI. A very quiet and relaxing hotel where the service, rooms and food are truly second to none.

Alternatively what about the Royal at Playa del Carmen Mexico. Again another 5* adults only, a stones throw from 5th Avenue. Magnificent rooms and wonderful service, no reservations needed at any of the 5 Al La Carte restaurants. A little expensive probably £1700 each but so so worth it.
thank you Denny, will pass on the Premier Le Reve details to them but they are wanting somewhere 'different' further than egypt, somewhere secluded and quiet to just laze round pool or beach with a good quality hotel.
will look up The Royal thanks, i did look up some of the karisma resorts in mexico but they are very expensive.
Checked out The Royal denny, it looks a lovely hotel, wouldnt mind paying it a visit myself lol.
it is maybe not as secluded as they want, they are looking for an away from it all holiday, but also the only dates showing are for end of january 14 nights well over £2000, feb as well all prices are coming in well over £2000 each a bit too much over budget, but thanks for the suggestions
Have you thought about Cuba? I can't advise you about a suitable hotel from experience as though I go to Cuba regularly I don't do beach holidays there but there are lots of all inclusive deals coming up well within your price range for around their dates. There are a number of Cuba regulars who could suggest specific hotels that might meet their requirements and this time of year is great weather wise because it is usually very settled, hot but not humid.

SM
thanks SMa i have looked at cuba amongst every other place i can think of lol, thats why i posted here eventually i was going round in circles!.
i dont know anything at all about cuba but it is a possibility, i am looking to book a package holiday, thomsons only fly from gatwick, thomas cook fly from manchester, thomas cook show only 4* hotels but reviews on some of them seem decent.
just wanting them to have a special holiday, something maybe in an exotic location, a luxury hotel, the only wish they expressed was for it to be hot, on a nice beach and a quiet location.
maybe i should put a blindfold on and stick a pin in a map of the world lol.
Not speaking from personal experience here, but I think if it were me for the time of year and their budget a good quality hotel in Cuba, the Dominican Republic or Mexico would be where I was looking.
you can consider Goa which is best visited during the time that you are looking at. As far as your budget is concerned, it seems fair enough to accommodate a four star package. You may easily find connecting flights via LHR or other European destinations departing Newcastle. Hope this helps.
thanks Jerry, had a quick look on Thomson,Monarch,(Thomas Cook don't appear to do Goa) it seems can only get 3* or 3*+ all inclusive for the budget I have, but will look into it further, can get flights to Goa from Manchester which isn't a problem
its looking like they wont be able to travel until late february now because of ongoing health problems.
I think as soon as they get the all clear to travel they will want to book asap which could be a case of book and travel within days, so will have to read up on the visa situation for Goa
thanks again Jerry
hi jhe if you was considering cayo levanto but it was not available maybe look at cayocoa iin samana instead.
we just came back from 3 weeks there and hopefully my review will be up very soon so you can look at it.
I know the 3-4 hour coach ride is long but its not bad as there is much to look at and they do have a stop half way for drinks or a smoke.
its well worth the journey as samana truly is a beautiful town.
Thank you madasharley, I went to cayo levantada last February from Puerto Plata and Samana it really is a beautiful part of the world, it took us around 3 hours because our mini bus driver was trying to break the land speed record lol, i look forward to reading your review
Is cayocoa quiet and secluded? Don't want to book them anywhere where the spring breakers might overtake,
yes cayocoa is very quiet most people go to bed around 10.30pm lol.
you proberly seen the hotel from the island it is on the cliff top.
thanks madasharley, cannot remember seeing the hotel,so if its on a cliff top it isnt on the beach?
Samana does seem a good destination for them its, just the long transfer that might be off putting to them. but will definite show them Samana.
there are some nice hotels in punta cana i have found, Secrets Royal Beach looks lovely but a bit over budget.
thanks to all who have contributed,I have taken it all on board and i am still looking at all your suggestions
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.