Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi, the Hard Rock chain is up and coming...

ATB,J.
Hi,
Re the weather, we went last October & had 1 shower overnight & a short downpour one evening, apart from that it was very hot & humid. Going again on Thursday for 2 weeks & keeping my fingers crossed for the same :)
We're travelling to Cancun in August 2015. We'll have a 4 year old and a 3 month old. We've done the flight before when our son was 26 months and it was fine. Absolutely no issues at all.

We're staying in the Iberostar Cancun. It looks amazing for children. The children's pool has water slides but is right next to the adult pool. A lot of the hotels we saw it was a decent walk from the main pool area to the children's pool, and we didn't want to spend half our holiday trekking back and forth. We also liked this hotel because the kids club (not that we ever use them), is right next to the pool area, so if your kids do want to go they're still within sight if you're at the pool. It has fantastic reviews and the food is apparently brilliant, which is also important when you have little ones (although most hotels in Mexico will offer pizza, chips, hotdogs and the likes for the kids).

Whatever you choose have a fantastic holiday :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.