America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
Reserve the car when you get there. Usually the cheapest way is to do it online through one of the UK sites. We have done this regularly with no problems.
Thanks for the response busdriver but the trip to the keys by some of the party will be arranged when we get there so we choose a day when the weather is good.
Go online when you are in Florida and book through a UK site. Alamo.co.uk or Budget.co.uk.
When you book a car with Enterprise car rental they will come and pick you up and take you to the car rental facility...
By the way, what travel accessories do you usually use when traveling by car? I have a lot of them, and most items I got at the StartMyHobbyTrip online store. It is a good site offering a lot of great things for traveling of all kinds. I have also purchased many things to make my flights more convenient. It is good people invented many necessary details which simplify life.
  • Edited by irtooks 2020-09-09 07:29:29
Go online when you are in Florida and book through a UK site
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.