Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Car Hire Ravda
11 Posts
Hi STEVEMAV,

If all else fails, TS Travel operate in Sunny Beach and are used to catering for short periods of hire by holidaymakers.

Baldur
Hi Baldur
Thanks for that. Will give them a try when I get out there.
Stevemav
Hi Stevemav

You also have sixt car hire in sunny beach and they will do hires for just a couple of days they are just along from the Globus hotel
Hi mondeo
Thank you also for that tip.
Will give them a go when I get out there.
Steve Ravda is brill and the buses are very cheap to get around. :lol:
Hi Jamie454
Thanks for that. Used the bus last year. Fab. Taking people with us this visit and want to take them around.
Steve
We are going on the 22nd Aug (assuming the flights are working!) and are hiring from TS Travel. I'll post on here with info on how it went.
nsrobins
Have just found a company called economy car rentals. Rates look good but the company does not seem to have an address or phone number in Bulgaria. Will attempt to contact once in Ravda.
Many thanks
Steve
Hi, Just returned from Ravda. Hired a car for 2 days from Sixt in Sunny Beach. Very helpful, Ivan speaks great English. They will deliver and collect the car from Ravda for you for an extra 5 Euros. Recommended and will use again. Hope this helps. Yvette
Hi Yvetteh
Thank you for that. I will look them up whe I get there.
Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.