Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Car Hire
5 Posts
I haven't used them myself but have read loads of good reports about the firm if you want one reasonably close to your base. Email them for a quote and to confirm that their rates are inclusive of insurance with NO excess or retained fee.

Dennis
yep i use them all the time,never let me down,pickup at airport,pay them on collection,no hassle,they meet you with your name on a board an take you to your car.....i paid £211 for two weeks in sept ..beat that!!!
i got what i thought was a good price in november2011 for 2 weeks car hire now the price works out to be over £50 less !! ......value plus just emailed me and told me to re book now £123 .48 per week ! so a saving of £59.00 for the two week hire i had before... well done value plus.
I paid 75 eu for 3 days for a Hyundai i10 AC from the car hire company just above the Mexican restaurant in Roda.
two other co's were asking 90/110 eu for the same.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.