Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
yes it was a really fun night as Meagain says, we all had a good laugh shame we cant post the pics :(
anyway a great time had by all :tup
:cheers It will be good to see you again gooner fan we will be there too ...colleen
Nov 2012- March 2013 Meets

....... wednesday nights. good food and good company!! your other half (O/H) friends/family are welcome!!

Please note you do not have to add your name you are very welcome to just turn up, (but its better to let us know as sometimes if no names are down apart from regulars we might decide to go to Anjuna market or elsewhere once in a while)... we all have a drink, many have a meal, we chat and exchange ideas and information on places to go and things to see and on general hints about Goa, Even those who have been going to Goa many many years find out things they didnt know!!

This year we are considering having a few theme nights, although again NOT compulsory, just for fun.

Although many of us have been meeting up for many years this does not mean we are a closed group, we very very much want to meet new people and make new friends. Many of us have become lifelong friends through the HT meets and we would love to add your name amongst those friends.Please dont be shy, if your name is listed we tend to look out for you on the evenings we know you are coming and introduce you and make you welcome. If you're not on the list you wont miss us!! just come over and introduce yourself or ask one of the bar staff, they all know us...PLEASE ...

soooooooo it's ...
Candolim on a WEDNESDAY night,
And if you've nothing planned to do,
Just call in to the CARVERY,
and have a honeybee or two,
Friendly faces and lots of fun,
You'll have a real good night,
and maybe get to say hello,
To your friends from the H/T site.
(poem courtesy of KJF )

DIRECTIONS to The Carvery: heading from Calangute to candolim on the main road, go past the football ground on your right and the small market on your left..then turn right down Candolim Beach Road (there is a chinese restaurant on one corner of the road and a small cigarrette kiosk on the right as you turn in) then follow the road down about approx 250 mtrs and the carvery is UPSTAIRS on your left hand side, the steps are to tcome on up and look for the rowdy lot!!! we are usually at the tables that back onto the staicase (by the bookcase) but if unsure just ask at the bar or one of the waiters.....(their ia a board downstairs u can add your name too)

November 2012

7th: Chilly, Sammi, Meagain, jemajo, hubby Jim, Carol, Lee, Catherine and Dave, Dragon 07, Split, Corinnelynne

14th Chilly,Sammi, Meagain, SteveandJayne, MrsLucky7 and mrslucky7friend, (sarah & Sue) Dragon 07, Split, Corinnelynne

21st masquerade mask night hide behind your mask
21st Chilly, Sammi, Meagain, Dragon 07, SteveandJayne, Dragon 07, Kazz999, Geoff999, Corinnelynne, polly

28th Chilly, Sammi, Meagain, Dragon 07, Kazz999, Geoff999, Corinnelynne, newbie, polly,

DECEMBER:

5th Chilly, Sammi, Meagain, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne

12th Chilly, Meagain, Moles, Kent, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne

19th Christmas Fancy dress & Party Night (not compulsory to dress up!!)
19th Chilly, Meagain, Brenliz, Moles, kent, Dragon 07, ChrisandAlfi,Corinnelynne

26th Boxing Day, no meet

JANUARY 2013

2nd Chilly, Meagain, Brenliz, Dragon 07, ChrisandAlfi, Corinnelynne

9th Meagain, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne

16th Meagain, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne, Irishcolleen, irishman, GoonerFan, Kags54 Hullsmoggy

23rd Chilly, Meagain, Noggin, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne, Irishcolleen, irishman. GoonerFan

30th Chilly, Meagain, Noggin, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne, Suo,Irishcolleen, irishman GoonerFan

FEBRUARY
black and white
6th Julian01, Chilly, Meagain, Preacher, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne, Irishcolleen, irishman, Roma,

13th Chilly, Meagain, Dragon 07, IrishNoel, Corinnelynne, Irishcolleen, irishman, vegasone, Gemma,

20th Chilly, Meagain,Debs16, Dragon 07,IrishNoel, Karenchicken,Corinnelynne, Irishcolleen, irishman.vegasone

27th Chilly, Meagain, mancnicci, Debs16, kippaxian, Dragon 07, IrishNoel, Corinnelynne,vegasone,

MARCH

6th Chilly , mancnicci, kippaxian, Dragon 07,IrishNoel, Corinnelynne

13th Chilly, Iaintwoeyes, mancnicci,Dragon 07, IrishNoel, Corinnelynne

20th Chilly, meagain, Dragon 07, Noely, Corinnelynne

27th Chilly, meagain, Dragon 07,Corinnelynne

APRIL ... if enough people!!!

3rd Chilly, Meagain, Dragons, Fiona,

10th

17th
  • Edited by chilly 2013-02-06 09:33:04
We went to Anjuna last Wednesday and really enjoyed a night away from the meets, there were only two other regulars booked in and we informed them and Ram we would not be there but we do intend to be at the Carvery this week and looking foward to meeting up with some very good friends again also GoonerFan :rofl :rofl :rofl
It was a really good meet on the 16th Jan even though Chilly was missing, lots of good friends newly arrived so lots of people to chat to also the food has been absolutely top notch lately, Ram has really been looking after us and long may it continue, the O/H enjoyed a very meaty steak pie and said it was the best she has had, I had an enormous steak with pepper sauce,veg and chips

It should be another good meet this week on the 23rd as Noggin at long last is planning to make a grand appearance also hoping Dave and Joan will be along and it is rumoured that Chilly will be back from her holiday, that is if you can call a holiday a holiday when you are on holiday in the first place
yes as predicted last weeks meet was another good laugh, quite a crowd of us and good to finally meet Noggin and O/H !! :tup see you all next week I may be a little late... but i am coming ;)
chilly
Really nice to see some old faces at the meet tonight , including Roma and O/H :tup a crowd of us are off to see Prem Joshua on Sunday.... should be good fun ....

I had a lovely spicy kebab tonight, its not on the menu but Ram knows what it is and its delicious!!
Chilly
I am jealous of you going to see Prem Josh, we were meant to see him when we were over but unfortunately there was some confusion about whether he was appearing. Should have read my e-mails! Maybe next time. Have a great evening.
wish you were coming too Brenliz :( nevermind as you say next time :tup
chilly
I am only going as Jan is going to be the compare for the evening also will be singing with her new band about 7pm. :tup but if Prem Josh wants to do his thing as well that's OK :rofl

Been told today that it will be on until gone midnight as there are DJ's booked after the live music, expect I will be in a trance in the morning :rofl :rofl
Me and Mrs Roma will be there on 6th. You may not recognise me - I had a haircut and the barber just kept going and going. The top of my head feels like velcro!
cant wait... this could be entertaining :rofl see you wednesday!
Chilly b
Hi all.... :cheers
i would just like to say a big thanks to all of you at the meet the other week......you made us feel so welcome and at ease...
You are a bunch of friendly people with so many intresting stories and helpful information....
We were unable to make the second meet as we had to meet a couple of friends from back home, it was their first time...they were alittle uncertain at frist but ended up loving Goa...

A BIG thanks to Meagain and O/H for the fantastic apartment...Thanks again...hope you enjoyed the couple of beers we left you :cheers

P.S...would someone let Irishcolleen know ive PM her regarding Kolkata.
Brilliant Noggon so pleased you had a good time and it was really great to meet you both at long last :tup

really appreciate the feedback too ..thanks
see you next season?
Chilly ;)
Is that a clever play on words Chilly or just a typo. he was Noggin when he arrive and Noggon now he has gone :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.