Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
its great to see the meets still going well. Its just a shame we don't get so many folks feeding back to the forum nowadays. It used to be so busy :(
couldnt agree more Fiona :( we ahve been saying much the same here about how quiet HT is now but its surprising how many people say they didnt know it came back up online after it went down ...maybe that has something to do with it? :que but either way yes a real shame
chilly
Delhi belly permitting, me and Mrs Roma will be there on the 20th!
im out in march but not going to be there on a weds -gutted :(
Hey chilly
Hope your ok.yes it's been ages .i get there on a Thursday and only staying up north for 4 nights then going to agonda for 7.would of been nice to catch up at meet
Is the meet going ahead next Wednesday? Is anyone going to be there? :(
:tup
I am just surprised that at Easter things are winding down.
Wish we could be there instead of freezing our butts off in UK!
yes its unreal never known such an early end to the season but no worries Fiona there are still a few of us here :) Nebutt1 and O/H are here and Meagain and Dragon and a couple of other people so i am sure we will still enjoy and YES Roma we wish you and O/H were still here...we miss you :( Chilly
What time does everyone go for? Do people eat there or before they go?
its usually about 8/9pm and some eat some dont, i think a lot depends on what people have been doing during the day ... when there are so few of us bcos its getting quiet we generally decide beforehand and keep everyone in the loop
chilly
HI Chilly,put the Dragons down for all the meets and if we are still going on 10th April,it will be a special night,,as you know i am up for anything dressing up wise,and all my face paints etc are still there,if anyone needs me
Holiday all booked to Goa from 17th December 2013 to the 13th January 2014 - flying with BA and staying in The Highland Beach, Candolim - just got to sort my VISA out now ;0)

We will be at the Carvery every Wednesday while we are there - hope to see you all.

Love CJ and Alfi xxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.