Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
see you in feb are you having any fancy dress nights
the first one planned is at xmas so you will miss that,but feb 6th we are having a Black and white night,pretty simple just wear only black and white
the first quiz went realy well,14 teams who all had a good night TAers included,Corrinelyn,Chilli,Karengeoff,jane&steve,jean &allen,barbie,a few browsers
and of course Your friendly Neighborhood Dragon
not there till 10th feb till march 1st
will have a chat with she who must be obeyed Chilly see what we can come up with
another great night last night at the quiz,many HTers and not one empty table
I would love another Fancy dress night too dragon it was such great fun last time ...who else would be up for that ..plenty of time to sort out a cossie if it was in feb time ...Vagasone see you there your going to be there same time as us ....colleen
I love Dragon's quiz, even though we came last a couple of weeks ago. Great fun had by all. Keep up the good work Dragon. See you next year Sarah x
this weeks quiz is the Christmas quiz,do hope to see lots of you,unless of course the end of the world comes first
Happy New Year to all our quizers,we did not miss a night all through so friday will be as usual at the Carvery Beach Rd Candolim,,remember its a fun night not Mensa even a prize for coming last
:cheers Great stuff Dragon and Happy New Year to you and your family :cheers
another great night with standing room only was good to see,lots from HT once again,new faces and old hands,even had to have a tie break for last place,so winner became last but one ,and loser became last and got the bottle of honey bee :D :) :rofl
There would have been no need for tie break if our 4 had been there.....

See you all in Feb
Honey Bee winners Feb 2012 :cheers .
another packed to the rafters night on Friday,lots of laughs,me and son wearing our welsh kilts,more new faces of this site keep on coming,different winners and not losers losers,so more happy smiley faces, the overall winners just a team of two man and wife so as you see dont need to be lots of you, and everyone is welcome
Have to say its a good night...I had forgotten they were in and just happened to be in the Carvery when it i realised the quiz was on. We came quite a respectable 2nd and there was just the two of us...so it's not mega hard.
Del1949 around 9 o,clock
,full again this week Winners were all holiday truth members,with ,Irish colleen,Irishman,sam the boater & OH,,with other holiday truths members taking part ,as usual some had come from baga some Calangute others From Candolim and Nerul,and as I say every week its just a bit of fun but nice to win,so the not losing losers this week were Posh who got a bottle of honey bee for coming last
Nejulie was good to see you always happy to see more of our members. :wave:
again on friday we had another fun packed night,packed being the appropriate word,we started a little later as there were so many people there we had to find more tables and chairs to squeeze in,many HTers there once again,if you come along do introduce youself to me
Is the quiz night at the Carvery still going to be on this season ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.