Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
catamaran trip
4 Posts
Kezza - where did this one leave from?

Was it this one?

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e199/Pubdog/july2006/th_PHTO0043.jpg
We used this company and went on the aqua fun trip - we had a brill time - when we went people took it in turns with the equipment - the staff were brilliant - couldnt do enough for everyone on board and the food was lovely - we enjoyed it all so much we did the same trip the following week.
Personally I think everyone knows its first come first 'to lie down' on this type of cruise - although your rep did seem to mislead you - hope you get a response from your travel company
Yes it was that one, but dont get me wrong I had no complaints about the boat or crew. If I hadnt been misled I would have booked the cheaper one and not the VIP plus we couldnt share as everyone that got a snorkle kept it with them and the rest of the guests on the boat (not british) were very rude. That is the other thing, we were led to believe it was a trip exclusive to thomson gold but it wasnt.

I wont let it put me off of booking again but I have learnt to ask more questions before booking it and that way wont have higher expectations.

Karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.