Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: Chat thread
35 Posts
yes- its a big mission but most folks on those fb pages did start off here so its worth trying to see if we can get back to what we had- or at least try. Spread the word :D
http://www.weddingwishingwell.org.uk/About-Us.html
lovely video of your daughter.
( just to let everyone know- I did pm Fizzy to check before adding the link)
Will do Fiona, not a problem :)

Yes, I'm more than happy for you to put a link on here as long as it doesn't breach any HT policies then that's fine with me, I remember inadvertently doing that a few years back! :) Your "wrist slapping" was gently done though if I remember correctly :D

xxxx
Off to Thailand at the end of August. Let me just check the app on my phone. 64 days, 5 hours and 31 minutes until our flight is due to take off.
Where are you headed in Thailand?
Pattaya. Not the most beautiful bit, but we have a friend who lives there. Stay at the Amari Tower. Beautiful hotel. It's so peaceful and quiet by the pool, and then you walk down the steps towards the beach, and BAM there is Pattaya full on and in your face! The other end of Pattaya to Walking Street, so you have the option of peace and quiet or loud and brash.
Sounds similar to what we do in Koh Samui. We stay in quiet Bophut but we have manic Chaweng we can get to within 10 mins by taxi.
We had 2 weeks in Cuba in May and loved it, did a lot of travelling and managed to see about 2/3rd of the island. We are going to Turunc in Turkey at the end of August for 2 weeks so will probably be there at the same time as you Roma. It is our 3rd visit. We have also added an extra week in Selimye so we are looking forward to that then it will be off to Goa again on 27 November for 3 months. Did hope for a good summer here in between but not much happening in the way of blazing hot sun around here.
I haven't been on the forum for a while (new boss at work, so can't sneak a peak at the PC!).

Very, very quiet on here. Has the whole site gone quiet, or just the Goa board? Perhaps things will pick up when the season starts and the visa process begins?
Well I am hoping it picks up. But we have to compete with facebook now. :( Its such a pity.
Don't do facebook myself. Don't mind dropping in to forums, but don't want to live my life through a computer.
I agree with Mobor, can't understand why people want everyone to know what they are doing every minute of their lives. Having been shown some very embarrassing photos of people on there I am glad I keep well away.
The daughter of a friend of mine couldn't understand why she got cross when she put on facebook "at the theatere with mum and dad". Her mum said to her "why don't you just put a sign on the house saying it is empty?"

Also, a lot of employers take a sneaky peak at facebook. I doubt photos of people lying face down in gutters cast a gleaming picture!
Do you think we should start name dropping on the TA forum?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.