Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Just had a quick check on Sunshine and flying with easyjet at 5.40am returning 00:05am on the 10th staying 4 nights at La Caseta 1 bed apartment with transfer £425. Lots of other hotels but that was the cheapest.
Thank you Kate, that sounds ok, do you know what those appartments are like? xxx
I'm off to work now but I'll browse for some deals for you this evening.
Travelrepublic have deals from £165pp various apartments and hotels, transfers £10 pp.
Thank you all so much for your help, will have a look at Travel R tonight as off to work now xx
Thanks guys for your help, i have booked now :cheers
Congrats for booking.

I hope you will share what you chose and how much, where from etc. with us. It could be extremely useful to another poster.

TIA
Glad you're all sorted Finestrat. You can relax and start to feel excited now ;)
Hi all i booked the Bali hotel half board, with nice flight times, well my friend booked as i dont have a clue, and thou i dont think it was cheap i know its a lovely hotel and all we really want is to relax for a few days, it was £200 each, but not sure who she booked with, but if anyone wants it i will ask her. xx
If you just want to relax the Bali should be fine as long as you know it isn't exactly what you would call ' in ' Benidorm.
I know but if we want we can get the bus into beni, cant wait now thanks for your help xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.