DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Hi matt,

Just had a quick look for you and your dates. The following seem to be the best available at the moment:

From Manchester:
Jet2 £121.25pp
Thomsonfly £151.80pp

From Liverpool:
Easyjet £117.96pp

Hope that this helps.
Thanks :D, is it better if I was too wait a while for cheaper deals or do you think the flight prices will increase closer to time?

Thanks again!
Hi again matt,

If I was you, I would book sooner rather than later. Flight only prices tend to increase the more they sell and the few remaining seats will go for higher prices. This is certainly the business strategy of Easyjet and Jet2.

Your dates are outside school holidays, but still in the height of summer, so I would anticipate that there will be plenty of demand.

If you were looking for a package, there is always a chance of last minute bargains, but generally not the case with flight only. If Thomsonfly have remaining seats they will probably push the cheaper flights through their package arm.

Hope that this helps.
Hi matt ... you may find some useful info and links in the CHEAP FLIGHTS TO PORTUGAL topic in our Airlines & Airports forum.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.