Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Fab hotel, daughter got married there at the hotel in June, and stayed for 2 nights in a luxury room, the rest of the time we was all inclusive in Pernera for the rest of the fortnight, was 38 of us scattered in different ones, Daughter booked the two days direct with the hotel as already had the package for the rest of the time, and aso had booked planner and photographer, keep looking out for deals or group bookings when we was looking at this hotel to stay at was a big price difference with different companies, also depends when
we have stayed at this hotel every year for the last 8 years and neither ourselves or anyone we have met there have ever had a bargain to this hotel, you never see it in offers for large group bookings or anything like that, it cost us £3200 this year for 2 adults and 2 children for 2 weeks in June B&B, maybe you could contact the hotel direct and if your wedding is out of season IE May or end Sept they may do you a deal but i agree with everyone it is a fab hotel with the best location in Protaras and if your guests want a cheaper option the Sunrise Beach owners also own the Brilliant Apts and the Sandra Apts that are both in central protaras but expect to pay upwards of £900 per person in high season, Portland direct are usually the cheapest for us and then Thomson price match it. Good luck....
If you are looking for a discount voucher on your holidays then use stena line voucher codes to get holidays package on a big discount.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.