Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
try goldtrail.... basic and cheap
them cabins are very cheap i think it works out about £35 (100 YTL), but is that for the whole duration? So is this place in the middle of know were or to the buses run to get to marmaris from there?

anybody know?
Try Med Hotels. We booked our holiday with them through Broadway Travel and we were able to match flights to exactly how many days we wanted. Good prices too, although August is never going to be cheap anywhere. Have a great time.
goldtrail dont seem to do anything less than 7 days :(
try teletext holidays online i found named a/i for 1week in marmaris £189 in august not booked yet as its for my daughter and she is waiting to see if her friend can get money together
there are a great many deals out there on package holidays for one week just go to all the main companies or as others have said teletext or goldtrail but if you are thinking of lessthan 7 nights it will be hard to find a cheapie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.