Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The latest blog is up and ready,

Lots to help 'newbies' to Goa, so please have a look and tell us what you think.

I am still working on the design so any feedback is welcomed.
One of the girls from the slum came down with Malaria so have spent the last last in and out of hospital with her.

When I went to see her last night to take her some food she was a LOT better, so if all goes well, she may even get discharged today.

You can see the blog entry here if you're interested....

http://www.poipleshadow.com/Children-Charity-Blog-2013-11-November

As well as that the website has come on in leaps and bounds, most of the menus have been updated with the latest prices (just 3 left still to do), lots of Goa Information there too...

Enjoy!
We don't have a building yet, we just do outreach work in the slums of Margao, Mapusa, Panjim, Arpora, Siolim etc,,,
website really good by the way! very useful! :cheers
Hi Laurakaren, glad you like the website, I try to make it as useful as possible, we have uploaded lots of new blog entries about our recent work in the last few days, so do have a look if your interested.

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.