Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sorry- please read this

b]With effect from 1 January 2006, all children entering Bulgaria will need to have their own passport. [/b]

This is from the Bulgarian Embassy in London website at -

Embassy

There is a possibility that there are still parents with children on their passports, and if this is the case, and they are planning to visit Bulgaria, now would be a good time to do something about it.

We need to thank Tonyt for tipping me off about this, and Baldur for something he has written elsewhere which made me realise there could be problem for some of our members.

Peter

Edit
Please also note that as from Jan 1st you are also required to fill in a registration form and state the purpose of your trip and the address at which you are staying.
Fiona HT mod
Please check THIS for our Foreign Office advice.
What you have been told is correct. If you don't comply with the Bulgaria requirements you have been informed of, you won't even be allowed to board the aircraft. See the last para of Entry Requirements.
Sorry, but this is the situation.

Peter
Thanks

I guess it's not Bulgaria this year then
Afraid so, but when you get the passports sorted out it's well worth a visit.

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.