Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
You won't be able to get them in Manchester aiport or on the plane because Corfu (Greece is within the EU). Best place normally is in resort. I am pretty sure that cigarettes are a standard price throughout Greece so €30 is about right.

Sarah
Many thanks never been Corfu before so didn't know, normally Turkey & Bulgaria. Do they sell them at Corfu's airport is so does anyone know how much. Thanks again
yes they sell them at corfu airport, cheap just like you buy in the resort really
the price for all tobacco products is set by the Greek government it wont matter if you get one packet or one thousand packets the unit price is the same everywhere..

not you cannot Get Amber leaf in Greece any more they stopped importing it in July and stock appears to be exhausted everywhere

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.