Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Anybody know what the ciggie prices with ONUR are this year ?

Thanks

John
;) John have a look at this link http://www.onurekspres.com.tr/ for all in flight shopping prices are in euro's, but if you click on prices it will convert for you.. :tup
Thanks bigknighty,

Interesting site......

It's not very clear how the online ordering is going to work - guessing that they deliver your order to you on your flight......

John
I think this service is only for Onur scheduled services. The Onur flights to and from the UK are charter flights.
I did wonder that......

The website lets you enter charter flight information for your order and has UK airports in the drop down lists. Got as far as CC details before I stopped placing an order.

John.

Edit : Just e-mailed the purchasing Director and asked him if they do offer this service on charter flights :)

Will post the outcome (if any)..............
Just had a reply from Onur about pre-ordering goods on charter flights from UK....It is available on all charter flights.

Maybe something to think about if there is a particular brend or item that you want.

John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.