Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
3,200 they're refering to Northern Cyprus as not being under the control of Cyprus per se. So if your travelling to the south your allowance is at least 3,200
Can anybody please let me know the price of Golden Virginia tobacco at the moment in Cyprus. Thanks John.
If you check the cost of living thread at the top of the forum the same question has been asked recently and answered :tup

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3816&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20
I bought some back last year for a friend from the supermarket on Palalimini, it was 58 english pounds for 20 50g packets
Hi
2 weeks ago €21.87 for 5x50grms
a shop called DOMINO across from Kokkinos supermarket Paralimni
See the sticky at the top of the page about cost of living.......the prices for GV are in a post there http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3816
Majority of cigs in Napa were about 33 Euro's for 200.... except for some reason marlbro lights which were about 37E's (as of last week)

J.
My hubby brought 200 of the local brand 'West' for 23 euro and the named 'usual' brands for 33 euros in pissouri.
Cigarettes are also more expensive to buy in the airport "Duty Free" shop than buying in the local supermarkets for some strange reason!

We live in Cyprus and my other half smokes Silk Cut.

We were flying to Malta from Larnaca airport in Feb this year and he was shocked to find out it was cheaper to buy 10 single packets from the local periptero than buying a box of 200 from Duty Free :duh

CwB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.