Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I purchased 200 Rothmans for £5 at a supermarket in Old Sharm. You can get L & M at the airport on your way out, 200 for $5, which is cheaper again. You will be lucky to find branded UK fags out there, do not buy from street vendors, the fags are all fakes and can make you ill. You can however buy 1000 at UK airports on your way out for around £70.
We found hardly any choice in Sharm. I smoke Superkings Blue and there were none of those.
Buy them duty-free at the outbound airport or on the plane :wink:

Pippy :D
:? Hmmmm......

can make you ill

Yes... I guess they can..... all cigarettes not only can make you ill.... they can kill !

Come on ladies.... next time you go on vacation, make the point of giving up whilst you are away.
I quite like the blue L and Ms... quite mild, and were about 50p per packet! Supermarket :lol: And in fact, if you get a local to buy them for you I am sure they are cheaper??
I Think i'll get a supplyat the airport and take it from there!!!!!!!!

And Swiss I think smoking is far harder for women to give up than men-----believe me I live with a reformed smoker!!!!!!!

Also I've seen photos of you smoking shisha, thats no better :roll: :roll:

Also just thought it's not just us women, Lion smokes----seen the photos :lol:
By the way hope everthing goings OK with Longwoods---and the sun has started to shine again :)
as for the fags that make you ill, they are copies and not real cigarettes. I know smoking is bad for you, but so can crossing a busy road, picking your nose etc. I smoke and i found a shisha much stronger than a ciggie and couldnt smoke it, i also found that hashish is also widely available in Sharm and was smoked openly. In fact, it is prob easier to get hashish in Sharm than it in in the UK! Yes, i did try, but i nearly fell asleep watching a show, but in all fairness, there were so many egyptians smoking it around me, i would have got high from the fumes anyway!
whats the allowance out of Egypt
Supposedly-------------200 cigs per person!!!!!!!!!!
Well
I ONLY smoke Cigars

I got 25 Cuban Guantanaera Crystalle for $20 in Sharm airport Duty free

in the UK they cost £125

think I got a good deal
What about tobacco???
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.