Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I've been told by my sister in law who is flying back today that only tobacconists are selling cigarettes now.
no. you can also get cigs from vending machines
I have just returned from Ibiza and you can only buy ciggies from vending machines and tabacs they are not allowed to sell them in supermarkets anymore
So are there many Tabacs in San Antonio Bay and do they carry plenty of stock?

I'm pretty sure they were probably supermarkets we bought from last year in San Antonio Bay but can't really remember.
I found two tabacs whilst there, there may be more but only found 2 and they only take cash do NOT take credit or debit cards either not even with a passport
I found two tabacs whilst there, there may be more but only found 2 and they only take cash do credit or debit cards either not even with a passport

I couldn't find anywhere that would take Credit Card last year either for cigarettes and also found in the past that supermarkets wouldn't take them without other id like passport as well.
does anybody know how much it is for 200 lambert and butler as my mate charge me £35 for the ones she brought me back last week
hi, check here http://www.eurotabaco.es/prices_tobacco.php
Well, it was nice of her to bring you some back, and still cheaper than here at that price.......... hope she's still your mate :) - dotty
thats a bit steep for a mate to do that.l & b as off june this year was 24 euro.around say £18.00 ?.. looks like they have added on profit to that.they is not a euro shop in ibiza. but gives you a rough guide.
:que How old is this price list I paid 43 euros for gold /virg bacco in feb this year in cost/del/sol/ colleen
they were 24.50euro's in es cana in aug in the tobac shop so i think she might have added some on to them . :really
gold /virg bacco i hear in benidorm and in spain has come down to 35 euro;s for 10... in may/june it was 45. and 43.80 in airport duty free shop.will have to wait and see what they are in oct when i go.unless someones esle knows the price.
The price of GV dropped from 45 to 36Euro while we were in Es Cana back in June.

Two weeks ago it was 35Euro in Lloret.

John

ps 10x50g packs.
:rofl Must be one of the only things ever to come down as said it was way over 40 euro for a while there
we paid 43 euros for gv baccy 10x50g at ibiza airport in august!
just got back last week must say that the only thing there cheap is the fag shop never again ,200 lamberts 29.50 euro gv 35 euro you can keep your euro.
will all know you pay a lot more at airport.
you will now find that most brands of fags and roll up tabaco have gone up.as from tuesday just gone.golden virginia for 10 is now 48.50.was 35 euro.and your talking 3 to 4 euro on a pack of 200 fags.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.