Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Derwentrocker,

As it's a liquid, it has to go in the clear plastic bag for inspection. Most airports allow them to be 'smoked' in the terminal, I've not seen anything to suggest you can't. Easyjet's buy on board guide is here.

Darren
Had no trouble with my e-cigarette at East Midlands Airport just put it in a clear bag.
There is no smoking in the terminal buildings at Luton, even e-cigs.
The smoking of e - cigarettes - as Sunaddict says is not permitted at Luton. But Gatwick does permit smoking of e- cigarettes. Heathrow does not. Confusing itsn't it?
Fiona HT Mod wrote:
The smoking of e - cigarettes - as Sunaddict says is not permitted at Luton. But Gatwick does permit smoking of e- cigarettes. Heathrow does not. Confusing itsn't it?

Isn't that the other way around? Heathrow allows them and Gatwick doesn't?
:duh I did say it was confusing :rofl
Yes Sunaddict- you are quite right. Gatwick doesn't but Heathrow does.
Fiona HT Mod wrote:
:duh I did say it was confusing :rofl
Yes Sunaddict- you are quite right. Gatwick doesn't but Heathrow does.

:rofl

Manchester doesn't allow them either.

For anyone that wants to know about smoking I would check the airport website for up to date info.
Thanks guys, so basically if you smoke there is no smoking facility in departure lounge ?
I have seen reports that e cigs cannot be taken through with my handbag but got to be in hold. I wish airlines would make their mind up
It's not the airlines. It's down to security. As long as any liquid is in your liquids bag it shouldn't be a problem. The airline won't know if it's in your handbag or not.

There is nowhere to smoke at Luton apart from in the designated area, which is outside the terminal.
East Midlands and Stansted don't allow e-cigs to be smoked either in the departure areas.
Thanks everyone, can i ask please where do you get the plastic bags for liquids, does it have to be the ones at the airport? Thank you.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/plastic-bag-for-liquids-t159904.html

Hope this helps , seems most buy from tesco , super drug , wilkinson s Remember 20cm x 20cm max size .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.