General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
E Cigs Vape
9 Posts
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Does anyone use e cigs and can recommend a brand? I've decided its time I gave it a serious try. I have a nicolites e cig but am not keen on the taste.

ive been on the e-ciggie for 3 yrs now next month, aint touched a real ciggie from the day I went on it. ok im not on it every day, just when I get a bit stressed out and feel like I want a puff,( hubbie laughs at me) I had to give up due to health issues. and under doc,s order to try it. have u tried the different flavs, ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Double-green-EGO-T-1100mah-electronic-E-SHISHA-E-vaporizer-cig-zipper-case-/171297255020?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item27e21cae6c

Glynis, I find that this kind of thing is quite effective.

Loads on Ebay but I wouldn't recommend the liquid from there, as it is all nicotine free and won't give you the same effect as 'real' ciggies do. Also I don't recommend the tobacco flavoured liquids, fat better are the other flavours... coffee is quite good and peppermint too

I have 4 of these to allow for recharging etc.
del949 wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Double-green-EGO-T-1100mah-electronic-E-SHISHA-E-vaporizer-cig-zipper-case-/171297255020?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item27e21cae6c

Glynis, I find that this kind of thing is quite effective.

Loads on Ebay but I wouldn't recommend the liquid from there, as it is all nicotine free and won't give you the same effect as 'real' ciggies do. Also I don't recommend the tobacco flavoured liquids, fat better are the other flavours... coffee is quite good and peppermint too

I have 4 of these to allow for recharging etc.

the one I use is 1gm nicotine (very little if any ) and it does me, but like I said in post I weened myself of them now as well and keep it for only the odd time if needed.
Thanks both :tup

There is just so much information out there about the various styles, components etc it's really confusing. I set off looking online the other night and ended up reading various blogs including shops where they had meets etc I didn't realise it was such a big world!!

I sent for a beginners kit last night, with the help of my friend, from ukecigstores so will let you know how it goes. :tup
Glynis HT Admin wrote:

There is just so much information out there about the various styles, components etc it's really confusing. I set off looking online the other night and ended up reading various blogs including shops where they had meets etc I didn't realise it was such a big world!!

I sent for a beginners kit last night, with the help of my friend, from ukecigstores so will let you know how it goes. :tup

over here in Belfast when I got mine only 1 shop had them, now I can get 1 within 5 mins of me walking out my front door lol. all I need now is hubbie to try them . tho he did say he would try it on plane this time in 3 weeks when we go away, im lucky tho he don't smoke in house we never did.( always out side) and hes not allowed to smoke in car now if im in there as it sets of my breathing,(ive copd/ihd ) good luck on trying it out, stick with it and it will get easier, I never thought I would give up after smoking up to 40 a day. but I did and aint looked back,
tammie, very few airlines allow them on the flight.
del949 wrote:
tammie, very few airlines allow them on the flight.

ive been one of the lucky ones then lol ive used it on easy jet from Belfast to Manchester, and on thomascook to Egypt and tunsisa.
tammie52 wrote:
Glynis HT Admin wrote:

over here in Belfast when I got mine only 1 shop had them, now I can get 1 within 5 mins of me walking out my front door lol. all I need now is hubbie to try them . tho he did say he would try it on plane this time in 3 weeks when we go away, im lucky tho he don't smoke in house we never did.( always out side) and hes not allowed to smoke in car now if im in there as it sets of my breathing,(ive copd/ihd ) good luck on trying it out, stick with it and it will get easier, I never thought I would give up after smoking up to 40 a day. but I did and aint looked back,

My friends just started using hers and thinks she'll be able to switch ok. She's planning on taking hers on her flight to Thailand in a few weeks, said she'll put a coat over her head if necessary :rofl

I've got my fingers crossed that I'll manage too. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.