Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Wow there was plenty of them. Am surprised they allowed them down Calle Bulto though. I bet the shops didn't put their stuff out that day ;)
Glynis, they come along the promenade first and stop in Plaza Remo ( top of Calle Bulto) for refreshments before heading down Calle Bulto.
The shopkeepers are told in advance to wind their awnings in and pull any goods back nearer the shop entrance.

On the opening of the video, there is a photo of a car which lead the convoy, and they were opening the boot, bringing out glass flutes and popping champagne bottles...all stood around openly drinking alcohol whilst the police on motor cycles, who lead in front, they stood and watched them.

Hmmm, one law for some and not others.......you try drinking and driving in Spain and see how far you get. :roll:

Sanji x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.