Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I think happy days is up by Armulatan centre?? If so you should be able to jump on the number 2 dolmush which goes past the Atrium - just ask the bus driver to let you off at the Atrium

Have a good un!!

LA
Hi everyone. New to the forum. We are off to Marmaris on 25th August, and staying at Club Atrium Apts for 2 weeks. Can any members tell me if the rooms have a safe for money and valuables?, or does the Apts rent safes to guests for keeping valuables in. In fact, any info on these apts would be greatly appreciated. Many thanx for any info given. Roll on 25th August. Cannot wait to get back to Marmaris and warm nites with a cold Efes in my hand... :lol:
Hello Broxi Bear, yes the Atrium do have safety deposit boxes for the safekeeping of valuables etc. but there is a small charge.

Club Atrium is a lovely place, I've stayed there twice and at the Melay (their sister hotel next door) once. Prefer the Atrium as it's self catering. Rooms are basic but kept clean and linen is changed regularly.

Customer Care (Mustafa and Lorraine) are very helpful as are all the waiters and bar staff.

Havana Restaurant does good food and there is entertainment every night - although a bit heavy on the karaoke (3 times a week !!).

Hope to go again in September, pennies permitting !!

Have a great time.
Broxy

We are off to Marmaris 18/21st august - We are not staying in Atrium but go in the bar most nights(daughter loves the play area) - Its a nice place with good facilties - Im sure you will enjoy.

Within 50 metres you have Adam & Eve, Ibiza & Rainbow restaurants - All come highly recommended for there food!!

Might see you around

LA
Cheers for the info Chris and Leighanne. Good to know safety deposit boxes are available for rent at the Club Atrium apts, as our 1st holiday in Marmaris last summer started off badly. We had 60 quid UK sterling nicked from the apt room we stayed in. On our 1st night of arrival. Looking forward to this years holiday though, as Club Atrium comes highly recommended by all accounts. Drank and ate in Havana bar some nights last year, when we were in Marmaris. Also ate at the September Bar, and the Amadeus Restaurant, and I would recommend both of them.
Hi, Thinking of booking into this hotel any info would be great.
cheers
donny lad and lass :D
Looks like a good choice! Check here
:D Just booked for two weeks for the end of August. Can anyone tell me more about these apartments. I have read lots of reviews and there are no bad ones yet!!! I am going with my sister and her two children aged 10 and 6. My sister is 29 and I am 25 will we enjoy these apartments and are they close to bars and resturants as well as the beach

thank you for your help :wink:

p.s is the hassel you get from the resturant/bar workers really as bad as what some people make it out to be?
Hi Juby,
I have not stayed here but have visited lots of times with my children, there is a big kids play area, its enclosed. Lots of entertainment, kids clubs etc.. Football courts if your sis has boys. There are loads of bars/restaurants around the Club Atrium as well a their own on site, i think they have a night club too.
The beach is about a 10- 15 min slow walk maybe a bit longer in the daytime with the heat, straight out of the front gates, follow one street down and you come to the main road, accross that is the beach.
Look on this map
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=43056&highlight=map

Club Atrium is no47 and although it looks quite far away from the beach it honestly is not.

Here is another site that might give some more photos and info
http://www.clubatriummarmaris.com

As for the hassle.... you can get a bit sick of it but just say no thanks or you have already eaten, it usually does the trick.
Whatever you do though dont tell them you will eat there "tomorrow" because they wont forget and will torture you until you go back :lol:
Hi There, This is my first post although I have been reading the site for years! Thank you all for all your helpful hints & advise!

It was just to say we visited the Club Atrium last year and we had a great time, in fact just two days ago we booked to go again this year! As already said the staff at these apartments are amazing, the location is great, I am sure you will have a fabulous holiday! :D
Hi,

Can anyone advise if the apartments are suitable for three adults and a child? Or would it be a nightmare of a squeeze!

Thanks in advance

Catherine xxx
Hi,

There was 2 adults & a teenager in our apartment & we had plenty of space but to be honest all we did was sleep in the room as there was so much to do. Sorry if this isn`t much help :?
Fiona
Thank you Fiona, thats generally my attitude too. But just want to make sure there will be enough room to move!!!

Thanks

Catherine xxx
i have emailed the hotel on the link given above
to try and book for next july and got a reply sayin that they didnt have anything available for 6th-20th july but could book in the aparts next door and use there facilities.

does anyone know what aparts they are reccommending

thanks pam xxx

ps or why they wouldnt take a booking a year in advance
Hi Pam,

I also tried to book by e-mailing them direct but was told they are exclusive to JMC so I couldn`t book through them, maybe this is why. Did you try to book Club Atrium or The Melay? The Melay is right next door and The Atrium & Melay share their pools etc, like one big complex.

Hope this helps,
Fiona
i tried the atrium im beggining to think this diy carry on is very restricting cos i have tried a few places and you cant book any of them. so looks like my flights are a waste of time or we will end up in some accom that we dont want to be in.

well fed up,

pamxx
We have just returned from the Club Atrium this morning - had a fabulous time!
The guys out there are wondering if anyone has a little spare space would they mind taking out some Bisto gravy granules for them, you will be fully reimbursed.
Thanks,
Fiona
Hi all

Its that time of year again when i find myself glued to this website.

Just booked our holiday for next june to the club atrium apartments and wondered if anyone has any info on it.

Read all the reviews and that, but i was wondering what the kids club is like.

and how far would you say it is to the main street.

cheers all
:P
Hi Zelda,

I never used the kids club myself but i did used to chat to the 2 kids reps when i was there they were really friendly and dedicated to the kids, the families using it said it was really good and the kids enjoy it but it needs to be open longer hours! Next june is a different season though so it may not be the same reps as this year !

The distance to the main part is about 10-15 min walk depending on how fast you walk ! but the dolmus bus stops right opposite the havana which is part of the atrium and costs 1 lira about 40p.

I would not go anywhere else after going to the atrium booked the day i got back in july for this oct and next may !! only 32 days to go now, if you need anymore info pm me i will be happy to help and anything i don't know i will try to find out as i often speak to the staff out there !

Hayz x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.