Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just booked to go here june 08.

Never been that far out of marmaris before, can any1 roughly tell me how far it is to the gima (supermarket)

im really confused as i cant seem to figure out how far it is away from where i've previously stayed!

Whats the kids club like- my little un is 3 and it will be his first time in a kids club on holiday.

8) i cant wait, its absolutely ages away but i've started my holiday shpping already- while the end of summer sales are on ;-)
*Edit further posts in phone text may be deleted Briar
hello
stayed here two years in a row 3 years ago the is quite a big complex now and the onwers brought the hotel next door
it is owned by a english lady and turkish man when we was there it was a scottish couple who run it for them
the first year it was just the atrim but on the second year it was both hotels they
the have a ball pit area with sand which kids loved last time we went you can now use both pools there is a bar there with lots going on pool tables lots going on for the children
we stayed in the studios at the top floor of the atrim they was quite small i went into the one bedroom apartment which was very roomy
the staff here was fantastic
hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.