Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi i stayed here last year and go back in 3 weeks time to the same apartments they are fantastic about 10 min walk from town centre.
the entertainment is great and the staff are all very friendly i garantee you will have a fab holiday .we didnt leave the apartments for the first 4 days because the entertainment was so good hope this helps :D
hi there,

thanks for this!!! i must say i have never heard a bad review on these apartments. we normally stay in club anastasia when i go with my family but now i taking my friend she never been before. could you tell me if they are far from club anastasia becuse looking at a map there only down a street. sorry i just like know where i am!!! lol.

what type of entertainment do they have?

how far away are they from bar street? as they have knocked down most of the bars at the front so there is only a couple left!!! bit of a nightmare!!!!

cheers

nikki
Nikki

Think its only 3 or 4 bars they have knocked down on the beach -So still plenty remaining :lol:

LA
hi there,

yeah but they knocked down my fave ones!! like high end and daisy's! :(
but i have read that they are moving high end to bar street!!! :D

and also you have crazy daisey there to.

cheers

nikki xx
ok me and husband have desided its about 20 mins too town centre :evil:
he always knows best lol
and about 10 mins from anastasia very close.

entertainment includes kareoke , breakdancing ,traditional turkish night with belly dancer, bingo, snake dancers (you can also get youre photo taken with the snake round youre neck), fire eater , elvis impersanater, they also do a sunday dinner ,and im sure theres more i cant remember. hope this helps a bit and am sorry about misjudging distance from town centre but it only takes 5 mins on dolmus :wink:
oh and if you watch thoms cook tv just now the one about turkey (says something about six destinations when you press i ) it is curently advertising the club atrium quite good wee video :lol:
hi there,

thanks for that as i was under the impression it was just 2mins away from anastasia as thats only 10mins away. oh well prob get taxi anyway!!! heels and walking dont go!! lol :D

do you know what breakdancers it is?

thanks again for your info i know where it is now it not far from the alpina.

cheers,

nikki xx
yeah were right next to alpina :glynis .but unfortunetly im not sure the name of the breakdancers but i know they are well known in marmaris and are very popular :wink:
hi there,

oh great the last ime we were up at the alpina it was the fist time they were built!!! my parents friend worked there and he said ill pick you up on in a taxi and take you up to it!!! and my uncle decided to walk home so we all did and we got lost!!! god know where we ended up but it sure as hell took us longer than 10 mins to get to anastasia!! lol. i take it all that area is all built up now?? as it was practically a buliding site at alpina the last time i was there!! but i tink its actually closer than 10mins to anastsia as its next to the hotel with the big bridge !! lol we must have waked in the totally wrong direction!! lol ah memories!!! lol

cheers for that.

nikki xxx
Hi Nikki
You are just a few minutes walk from the Anastacia. If u walk out of there and head towards the traffic lights where September Bar is turn left and the Havana bar is on your right (next to friendlys) well Havana belongs to Club Atrium and they are situated just behind there bar.
I stayed there a few years ago and i could not fault the hotel in any way had a fantastic time staying there as i'm sure you will
Robyn x
hi robyn,

thanks for that i dont know what way we went that night!!!!lol

i know where you are now i know september bar.

i can lay my mind at rest!!! lol

im so glad to hear noone can fault these apartments!!! i have not read 1 single bad review about these apartmens!!pretty glad we picked these as its my friends first time and i want her to have time of her life so she want to come back with me!!! lol

cheers!!

nikki xx
Hi i was just wondering if anybody had been to these apartments recently, as i have only read good reveiws about them but lately some bad ones seem to be circulating, we are going there soon so i thought i'd ask if anybody has any info on them
thankyou in advance for any info given
there are a few already on this place, i remember answering some questions on it a few weeks back and also a query about cost of air con there. have a go on the search facility that should help.

but we went in 2003 and it was fine, some nice waiters and people. pool was deceptively big. bit noisy in the corridors because of the atrium design, mainly echo's but you get that everywhere with marble floors.

The scottish bloke and sisters were sort of Customer Service Managers so if there was a problem there wasn't any language barriers.

Best to take things with a pinch of salt when reading reports and not worry too much. If somewhere has had good reports then the odd bad one, I'd be looking at the positives and always have the theory that we only sleep there and have snacks if it went really pearshaped and we've had some of those holidays in the past.

There will always be something someone doesnt like anywhere you go. I didnt like banging me head on the ceiling in the studios there, but just had to remember to duck.

Its in a nice district as well, and we enjoyed dancing on the balcony to the other hotels music whilst having a cuppa, I think we overlooked the Sultan apartments and another place and had nice views of mountains as well as hotels. Now some people wouldnt like hearing the other music but it didnt bother me.

Am sure you'll enjoy it. When we went, it was a thomas cook kidsworld accommodation, so did cater for the kids.

Bev
Thanks Bev i will try a search now
ah it looks like a previous topic has been merged with this one. unless i'm cracking up which doesnt surprise me.
hi just thought id update on atrium as i was there last year and this year was a whole lot different . cath and paul (the scottish couple)have took a year out and ozzy and sex bomb (the entertainment /staff) are on ntional service. so it was not run well this year at all.food was not good at all nor was the service . but not wanting to put a dampner on anyones holiday marmaris is as good as ever fantastic people and plenty other places to eat out id reccomend the palm corner for food also the ibiza i think it was called and the end of the atrium path is a great place to sit and get a drink at night .
Hi all

As the last post on this hotel and apartments was summer last year i wondered if anyone has been this year and could tell me if they are as good as previously stated.

I am going on my own with my 2 kids 4 weeks today!

Is anyone else on here going to be there from July 3rd - 17th?

Also ive found the actual web-site of Club Atrium after weeks of trying - its a pretty good site with a 3 min video clip of the hotel. The site can be found at: http://www.clubatriummarmaris.com

* please note that the video clip via the apartments sometimes doesn't
seem to always work - but the one via the hotel page does (its the
same clip for both) *

Only 28 more sleeps.....yipeeeeeeee :lol: - Malita & Kids!!!
Can anyone tell me the location or info on this hotel?
Is it anywhere near to Sindy Apartments?
I dont know where the Sindy aparts are, But Atrium is next door to the Club Armar - accross the road From Xanthos & Adam & Eve and about :lol: 100 m up the road from the September bar - Does that help you any??

We spent quite a lot of time in there as have a great play area for the kids - Also nightly entertainment in the form of belly dancers, breakdancers, magicians - you name it !!

When are you going?? Im sure you will enjoy

serefe :glynis

LA
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.