Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Pictures of the hotel may look fantastic!! but reading reviews also on other websites,dont expect a lot,swarming with Russians,etc etc,I would take plenty of money for eating out!!,lets hope for you that it was a good deal,not to have missed!! :duh ,Broadway Travel have been going for a long time and a reputable company.
Hi Hannah, I've used Broadway in the past and found them to be fine.
Re what to expect from your hotel, if I were you I'd bank on the worst and take spending money to see you through your holiday for evening meals every night .
The price you've paid IMHO would be an absolute bargain for a 21 night B&B or SC holiday so if you look on it like that, you'll be fine ;)
People have different expectations of their holiday and again, IMHO if you are realistic enough to expect what you've paid for, you can't go wrong - especially if you spend your days round the pool and make the most of the drinks and snacks that you'll have paid for under AI already.

If funds are tight, there are always lots of kebab/pide places where the locals eat which are dirt cheap and serve great food with no frills - kebabs, salads, turkish pizza and cooked chicken washed down with Iced Tea or Cola.

Am sure you'll have a great time :cheers
thanks fanny, all the times i have been abroad, no matter what country i have whent to or what price i have paid, i have always beleived that the holiday is what you make it yourself! yes for that price that is absoloutly brilliant, all in all i paid more to go to turkey last year for 10 nights self catering than what i have this time, so no im not expecting the food to be brilliant, but like you said plenty of other places out there! i would not be eating at my hotel everyday anyway.
Thank you very much for your reply :cheers
and im sure i will have a lovely time over there Thanks again :sun2
xHannahx
Hannah1992,

We have a few member reviews of the Club Diana Hotel on the Hotel Review section.

Darren
I have already read the reviews, the last one is from 2007, so i put my post up to see if anyone has been there recently
xHannahx
Hi Hannah, seems to me like you'll have a great time - esp with the sensible attitude you've got to your hols and like you say, you paid more for a hol last year that was half as long :tup
Let us know how you get on ;)
Hannah

Your attitude is spot on, you'll have a great time.

Wilson ;)
hi guys, thanks :D and yeah im sure i will have a great time, and i will be straight on here after my holiday to let you all no :sun2
xHannahx
I stayed at The Ideal Pearl in October which is next door to one of Club Diana blocks.The Diana is split into 4 blocks,the main block has a bar underneath it facing onto the road, this is open to the public and whenever i went in it was always busy.I did meet a few people in there that were staying at Club Diana and they didn't rate the food and also said it was full of Russians.But that is a cracking deal you have got also as i walked past the entrance's they all looked ok not trashy or the pits.Go for it you will always find something you like to eat and drink on the menu.
I think you've got a terrific deal,even if you didn't eat or drink anything in the hotel it would still be a good deal,flights alone are nearly as much as you've paid.We are paying just over £1700 for two weeks in August and thought we'd done well,we paid £3600 for our holiday to Cyprus this year,there were three of us compared to two next year.In October we visited Turkey and although the weather was not too good we still enjoyed ourselves and the trips were fantastic value.Try to visit Ephesus as we thought it was amazing,a long day but well worth it.Have a great time!!!
:D i know :D and yeah im sure i will have a fantastic time, thanks, :sun2
xHannahx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.