Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
club kadikale
9 Posts
we went to the kadikale 2005 and loved it we are going again begining of august next year for my hubbys 50th birthday
It all depends on what you looking for . Yes the rooms do need a little updating but you only sleep in your room the staff are friendly and will bend over backwards to help you with any problems you have they have website http://www.kadikaleresort.com/ the rooms they show you on the website are the family rooms king suites and honeymoon rooms. The standard rooms are modestly furnished and as i say you only sleep in the rooms and there is no bar in the ampitheatre where the night entertaiment is after 22:00 and a lot of steps up there but again that dont bother us as we stay around bar and chat to ppl better way to get talking rather than watching the entertaiment .Day entertaiment round the main pool and activites to do during the day as well. There is a hotel run kids club also a cosmos kids club and a JMC kids club so if you use either of those tour operators and you have kids under 12 then thye can use which ever you travel with. Id just go and see for yourselve as everyone is different and has different on views on what each one wants we enjoyed ourselves .Hope thats helpful
It always makes me laugh when people say you only sleep in the room so it doesn't matter if its a bit shabby. When I am going away I want a lovely hotel room because you don't only sleep in it, you spend time it, coming in from the beach or pool wanting to relax before showering and getting ready for dinner. We spend a couple of hours before dinner in the room. A nice room is very important to most people.
yes me too but we had a free upgrade when we went to a king suite and yeah i love a nice luxury room too which we got we only went for a safe key and got offered a upgrade to a king suite.
Well i would prefer a nicer room rather than a shabbier room but not really willing to pay extra for it ..... other parts of my holiday are alot more important as we have 2 boys of 8 and 11 and they really are just raring to get back to things so it really is just a quick in and out of the rooms for us
Paying the extra in my experience is worth the money it makes a lot of difference to your holiday. Its not just the room, its the hotel public areas, and the pool area, these areas of the hotel can be shabby as well. So its not just about getting a nicer room.

I have read a number of reviews on different sites and all in all the hotel gets a good write up, but I think the hotel is out of the way.

I hope you have a happy hoilday and a enjoyable time.

Don't forget to do a review on your return.
the hotel is out of the way a little but a taxi is 15 lira each way (was when we went 2 yrs ago maybe be a little more now )into turgetries the hotel will ring a taxi for you at reception and there is a bus from the hotel into bodrum which was 10 euros return per person

we go on 4th august not 2nd from manchester lol may be wishful thinking lol :D
We have never been to a hotel in the middle of nowhere before but really didnt mind as the kids never want to leave th friends anyway... thats the reason we started doing all inclusive in the first place
We love the all in kids can get a drink as and when they want one and snacks aswell well from 2pm in afternoon till 6pm youcan go to pool bar and get burgers and chips thats if they not altered it since we went 2 yrs ago am looking forward to going there again though
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.