Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Sam

We have some reviews of the Siroco Apartments, would these be the same ones?

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

luci :wave
Thanks Luci

Glad you can find you way around better than me. I missed those reviews.
:lol: @ Sam! I nearly missed them too as I was looking for the Club bit. :wink:

luci :wave
hi,we stayed here last easter 2003,the complex is shared between sirocco1 and sirocco 2,england v germany plus a few otherswe stayed in a 2 bed apartment which we found large enough with a tv and kitchenette .we were self catering 2adults 2 kids,most times we ate at the hotel it was very reasonable,they have a buffet restaraunt which do a great breakfast and a bar by the german side that do varied menu, there are two pools both with bars, the english bar food was not so good as the german side,only fast food,there's a club room for the kids,with the usual parrot show.
the brit bar did a kareoke, when we were there it was not very busy.both pools we found very good there are kiddie sections,the hotel is to the bottom of the resorts not far from the shopping centre which you go through for the beach,theres a large netto close by,and the main town is about 500 metres away,walk up the road or take the sea view which is .great.there are loads of bars and eateries round the town.we saw a few cockroaches but it was not too bad. :roll:
hi my daughter has booked 2 weeks here at end of sept has anyone been recently
Hi Paul ... we have some recent reviews which you can access via the link in Luci's post above.

David :wave
Sirocco is at the more northern end of CT opposite Sands Beach Villas isn't it?
Hi Nicholas n
Yes it it.

Paul58
We stayed there in late July-booked our own diy as we wanted a 2 bed last minute.
Found the place very clean but basic but it had a little kitchen area with a microwave and kettle and toaster. Allways loads of very hot water.
Staff were excellent and the cleaner even washed any dishes left (even when we told her to leave them!)
The complex was being refurbished but this was no bother.
I could ramble on, but if you want specifics just post questions and I'll try to answer.
There's more info on the hotel here
myself and friend wee there in 2004 aged 16 we found the appartments great as they were quiet and peacefull during the day with families there also. kids club everynight which seemed great for young children. aswell as the pool there was mini golf tennis etc. staff very friendly at reception.sports bar great food and staff. a bit away from the center which is on a slight up hill, we found the walk to heart of center bout 15-20mins (in heels lol) therfore we took taxis which were very cheap. Bulldog was the best pub in town with great karoke and staff, if there get to know pete hes such a cutie and so friendly(also stayed in siroco) all in all a great holiday!
Hi,

I know that this possibly may seem a daft question to some but:-

We have just booked to go to Lanzarote in August with 2 15 year old boys and after much trudging about finally jumped for the Siroco Club Apartments. The only room we could get is a 1 bed apartment. My Partner and I are both a little concerned that the lads will be in our bedroom. The Agent could not find or give us any information that there was 2 sofa beds in the lounge area for the boys and a twin or double bed in the bedroom for us.

Every where I have stayed previously that has been classed as a 1 bedroom apartment has been this way. Sofa beds in lounge and twin singles in bedroom.

Can anyone put my mind at ease and tell me I won't have to sleep in the same room as 2 smelly teenagers? LOL (Son and his friend aka Kev and Perry)

We tried for a 2 bedroom but alegidly they are all booked.

Thanks in advance
Hi
Stayed here last year but in a 2 bed apart. Try contacting the apartments direct by phone( it doesnt cost much) and see if you can upgrade through them. We managed a 2 bed when everyone said they had nothing. There are details of this place elsewhere on the forumn I think.(page 2)
Thanks. I have emailed the hotel. No reply as yet. I was thinking of emailing them nearer the time to ask if we can upgrade. Only booked the holiday yesterday so the hotel will not have any details yet I wouldn't have thought.

Also gonna get back intouch with the agent to ask for some requests. I know there are 2 bed rooms available cos I could have booked direct yesterday but felt it easy to go through an operator. (Or my girlfriend did)
We tried email but got a better response over the phone. Their English was very good.
Good luck.
Hi my husband and I are looking to go to Costa Teguise for 10 nights in November staying at Club Sirroco apartments.Could anyone give us any feedback on these apartments please positive/negative.We haven't booked yet but we have a price of £520 for the both of us flying with British Airways for 10 nights, which we thought was a great price.Any more info on Costa Teguise especially in November ie,how busy? weather etc. thanks
Thinking of booking club siroco apts, for June 2008, travelling from either Edinburgh or Glasgow airport.
Can anyone advise the best company to book these apartments with? as I only have a basic budget for the 3 of us (hubby, 16 yr old son & me) so any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
fiona :wave
Can anyone advise the best company to book these apartments with?

Have you tried Travel Republic? You can build your full package online, flights, hotel, the lot. :wink:
My friend went to these apartments in August she booked hers with OT Beach. I will add that she hated these apartments.

Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.