Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello,

Myself and 3 others are hoping to visit Turkey in sept this year as 2 couples and have come across the Clubhotel Riu Kaya hoel in Belek, I hear it has re-opened as a Riu hotel only this April. I therefore cannot find any reviews on the hotel. Has anyone been or going? Does anyone have any extra information about the hotel?
Also are there any mud baths near belek?
Our other option in the club majesty Tuana and park hotel.....
Thank you
we've been looking at turkey too and i think there are 2 riu kaya hotels in belek. if you look at the clubhotel on firstchoice website and the the riu kaya belek on the thomson website they are 2 different hotels. you can only book the clubhotel with firstchoice even though it is listed on thomsons. there is a review on tripadvisor under the riu kaya and it explains that there are 2 hotels. hope this helps.
Thank you for your reply.

Yes we booked the Clubhotel Riu Kaya through First choice and got a great deal.
I am thinking it is at such a good price because it is newly re-opened so thinking the prices will probably go up through the year.

Have you booked? when are you thinking of going?
kkbrook84
Have a look at holidaycheck.com, it shows excellent reviews,photo's and even a video.
We are going on the 25th June our first time to Turkey 3 adults and 1 child.
The hotel was taken over by the Riu group a couple of years ago, it is the first year this year in the english market.
I will post a report when I get back.
Paul
Thanks a lot Paul, Enjoy your holiday, look forward to your review when your back!
Hello!
We are going to the Clubhotel Riu Kaya on 27th August until 7th Sept and wanted to see if anyone else is going around this time?

Also any tips from anyone who has already been??
Thanks!

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
We are a party of 8 going to the Clubhotel Kaya Belek in July. Our group includes 4 older teenagers, can anyone tell me what the disco and general entertainment will be like to keep the teens amused please. Also any other tips / advice would be welcomed.

hi sorry to bother you but i loved your review. could you tell me if this hotel has more than two bars, just the brochure says there is only a beech bar and a pool bar. thanx allie x

hi, i have just returned from the riu kaya clubhotel in may 2011. it has a beach bar open til 5pm, a poolbaropen til late, a smallish indoor bar and a seperate disco bar, both open til 2am. a major plus for me was that you are able to help yourself to any amount of bottled water from the fridges, and any coffees etc from the machines, excellent. food was good, some days very good. Be wary when approaching the sea, the pebbles are very painful on your feet, i would def recommend beach shoes.there are lots of sun beds available to go round. cost for a late check out was approx 50 euros, also was able to use the all inclusive facilities until we were picked up by coach at 8pm on departure day, a/c ive been to in cyprus end at 12 noon. it is £16 return taxi fare to shops in belek from hotel gate, shops were fab in belek but i hated the idea of haggling, and felt quite intimidated by the amount of male turkish shopkeepers around, they are so close following you around the shop, almost touching your shoulder, because of this, i bought nothing and left after just an hour and a half.All in all i would say this hotel is value for money if you get a good deal, which we did, and that my only negative, which i know sounds silly, but each to their own, is that i wouldve liked an indoor sitting area or bar with some nice comfy chairs and sofas in to chill in the evenings, bearing in mind it was a wee bit chilly outdoors when i went 17th may 2011.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.