Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi,
Did you go to this hotel? i am thinking about booking for next year and wondered if its any good?

cheers

mike
Hi yes we did go there last year, the animation team work very hard thats the bonus. There were a lot of problems with food hygiene and people being ill, it did not instill too much confidence to see the health inspectors around the hotel as there had been so many people ill and complaints made to management and the travel reps. The problems seemed to stem from the covers in the outdoor food area not being replaced and children trying food then putting the spoons back into the food for others to use, the trick is to get there as soon as the food is put out. The reception area is spectacular but the rooms themselves are a let down, they are small and need redecorating. The beach is crowded and dirty with toilet roll in the sea and other debris floating in it. We will not return and would not recommend unless its a cheap week away then you might be able to justify it. Regards.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.