Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Dave,

Seems to me that they don't want our sort there any more, as with the rest of Malta all they want now is people from Italy

Well funny you should post that but last year we nipped into the Calvelieri Hotel which used to be the saga hotel and were told that saga did not use the hotel during July & August but we couldn't use it during that time because it was reserved for Italian guests only!!! :que

Hmmmm,

Trev
Cool! We have great memories of the Coastline as we got married in Malta. My mum and dad always stay at Paradise Bay now, a very good hotel they say, only problem for us there is that the pools are seawater,no good when you have a fish for a son!!! :wave:
Me again! Why do Saga not use the hotels during July and August? Too hot for the older generation perhaps?
P/S, The older generation who choose to dont holiday in Malta in July and August because its too hot, :tongue, they live there! :D
vee dee,

Can't blame the older folks living there - wish I did!! :cheers

Trev
Hi Folks,

Spoke to the Hotel about July/August since saga are not using the Hotel then and although there is no firm decisions by management I have been assured that if any decisions are taken, they will keep me updated. If I hear anything I'll let you all know,

Trev
Hi. can non-guests still go to the hotel for the evening entertainment?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.